Ride Free Rewards
Watch for Our Rewards Drawings, Must be present to WIN a $250.00 Schaeffer's Gift Card!
Welcome to Ride Free Rewards!
Welcome to the Family and our Ride Free Rewards program! This program is our way of rewarding you for your loyalty and making Schaeffer's Harley-Davidson your choice for all things Harley-Davidson®.
This program is offered to all customers at no cost, subject to the program terms and conditions. Points are available through purchases and bonus points are available for special events.
How It Works!
You will receive 1 point for every $1.00 you spend at Schaeffer's Harley-Davidson in Parts, Motorclothes® and Service (excluding taxes, on-line purchases, F&I products and certain service procedures including, but not limited to; State Inspections, Collision and Warranty Work). Additional points can be earned through motorcycle purchases, H-D Authorized Rentals, motorcycle referrals, and more (see store for details). Your first rewards coupon is available after you have earned 100 points. Your rewards increase at various point levels. The more points you accumulate, the higher the reward. You may choose to accumulate points over the course of the program period. Once you decide to redeem a coupon, the points will automatically subtract from your total.
How To Track Your Points
Points are accumulated through purchases and special events and will be posted within a 48-72 hour period. You can access your account by visiting www.schaeffershd.com and click sign-in under the Ride Free Rewards program tab.
When you login to your Ride Free Rewards personal webpage, you get instant access to:
Deer Lake H.O.G. Chapter News & Events (if applicable)
How To Use Your Points
Points are accumulated through purchases and special events and will be posted in 48-72 hours. Your membership number and access code are on the back of your card right under the barcode (membershio is on top in the format HJXXXX). Please note: if you are having trouble accessing your account, you may be entering zeros as the letter O and vice versa. Your membership number will only contain 2 letters followed by 4 numbers. Your access code located below the membership number may include a combination. Zeros are typically skinner than the letters,
You will then have an opportunity to establish a username and password to access your account.
Points Required For Ride Free Reward Bucks
|100 Points||$6.00 Certificate|
|250 Points||$15.00 Certificate|
|500 Points||$35.00 Certificate|
|1,000 Points||$70.00 Certificate|
|1,500 Points||$120.00 Certificate|
|2,000 Points||$160.00 Certificate|
|3,000 Points||$270.00 Certificate|
|4,000 Points||$360.00 Certificate|
|5,000 Points||$500.00 Certificate|
Customers may earn bonus points for special events and Schaeffer's may feature bonus point days at their discretion.
In addtion, bonus points may be available from time to time for certain purchases.
Deer Lake H.O.G. Chapter members will have a scheduel of bonus points available to them for their H.O.G. participation.
Limited Time Offer
For all current Bar & Shield Loyalty Card holders, as a thank you for your continous support in our rewards program, Schaeffer's H-D would like to convert your punches from your unfinished Bar & Shield Loyalty cards into Ride Free Rewards points. For each punch on the Bar & Shield card, we will add 84 points to your rewards card. Customers will be able to view these points on their rewards account within 72 hours.
All Bar & Shield punch cards will expire on June 30, 2012. After this time period, punches can not be transferred to Schaeffer's H-D's new Ride Free Rewards card.
Terms & Conditions
- Points are automatically credited to your Rewards account with each purchase at Schaeffer's . Rewards are available up to 48-72 hours after purchase. For every bonus event your card must be presented for credit and will be available 48-72 hours from the next business day.
- Your Reward card can only be used by the original customer who joined the program or a member of their immediate household. Picture ID will be required and only the Schaeffer's Ride Free Rewards account holder may redeem points.
- Schaeffer's Ride Free Rewards Certificates must be redeemed within 30 days of the print date and ID will be required.
- Employees of Schaeffer's Harley-Davidson are not eligible for the program. Anyone with a store discount for any reason will not be eligible to participate.
- Points and rewards have no cash value and rewards cannot be redeemed and placed on account.
- Schaeffer's Harley-Davidson reserves the right to discontinue Schaeffer's Ride Free Rewards Customer Loyalty Program prvileges and/or void all or a portion of a member's point balance if points have been issured, received, or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud, or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program. Schaeffer's Harley-Davidson also reserves the right to modify or cancel Schaeffer's Ride Free Rewards Customer Loyalty Program.
- All points are given at the discretion of Schaeffer's Harley-Davidson. Points can be changed, removed or added at any time and hold no cash value.
- Any or all discrepancies are decided by the Schaeffer's Harley-Davidson management and the decision is final.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount.